Koda are seeking to establish a small offshore based team of developers to support the delivery of projects to our large customer base.
We envisage the offshore team being part of the Koda group, initially we are seeking expressions of interested from individuals who believe they have the skills required to fill this role rather than a 3rd party company selling their services.
The ideal candidate will have worked with Drupal as a backend developer in a commercial environment for at least 2 years,
Koda Web is an innovative provider of web solutions to a number of clients in New Zealand and Australia.
We are strong in 3rd party integration and pushing the boundaries when we develop our online solutions.
Our portfolio of customers is continuing to grow as we establish ourselves in the New Zealand online market.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a talented PHP developer who has the following experience:
- Strong PHP skills
- Drupal experience
- MySQL experience
Additional Skills that would be helpful include:
- Experience with Git/Bit Bucket
- Experience working remotely, you will need to be a self starter, someone who can manage their time well and follow direction from remote technical leads provided through digital channels
As a member of the back-end team you will be involved in developing new online solutions on our platform of choice - Drupal, so an interest in new technologies would be advantageous.
You'll work closely with our project managers, front-end developers and designers as well as other members of the back-end team.
What we can offer
- A great working environment with a team that love to share ideas and support each other
- An opportunity to develop your career working with our established team of highly skilled web developers
- A competitive package based on skills and experience
To apply please send an email containing a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to [email protected]