Our Auckland web development team deliver website solutions to customers throughout New Zealand. We do not out source, we develop local talent and are dedicated to supporting the New Zealand IT sector.
We have a cool, dedicated team of web professionals who work hard to stay at the top of their game. Their passion for all things web ensures your project will be a success.
Our team have strong capability in the following technologies:
- Drupal and Magento websites
- HTML5 and CSS3
- API and EDI's - SOAP and Restful
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx
The Koda methodology is iterative, the web is by nature fluid, the requirements of a website continue to evolve over time as a result we need to incorporate some flexibility within our process.
- We will define the high level requirements associated with your new website build
- We will define the functionality we will deliver with your new website build
- We will accommodate changes to requirements as the project progresses
- The Koda project manager will work closely with you, linking, business requirements with the build team and ensuring we deliver what is requested. Where change is required he will manage this with the team and customer stakeholders.
- We provide a test environment prior to go-live where the fully functional website can be acceptance tested by you and your team
- Testing is an important phase of the Koda development lifecycle, we system test all websites prior to release to our clients and provide support as their stakeholders perform user acceptance testing prior to going live.
We would love to be involved in your new website project, for an obligation free consultation please contact us and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange a time to meet to discuss your web development requirements.