The ideal candidate will have worked with PHP in a commercial environment for at least 2 years, Drupal experience would be ideal.
Koda Web is an innovative provider of web solutions to a number of clients in New Zealand.
We are strong in 3rd party integration and pushing the boundaries when we develop our online solutions.
Our portfolio of customers is continuing to grow as we establish ourselves in the New Zealand online market.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a talented PHP developer who has the following experience:
- Strong PHP skills
- Great Java script skills
- MySQL experience
Additional Skills that would be helpful include:
- Drupal CMS experience
- Experience with Git/ Bit Bucket
- and.... the ability to play (or learn to play) pool to take the title away from Kirk our current champion!
As a member of the back-end team you will be involved in developing new online solutions, we are moving toward Node.js coupled with React as our core development platform, so an interest in new technologies would be advantageous.
You'll work closely with our front-end developers and designers as well as other members of the back-end team.
What we can offer
- A great working environment with a team that love to share ideas and support each other
- The Koda Social Club, if you want to be involved with the team outside of work!
- An opportunity to develop your career working with our established team of highly skilled web developers
- A competitive package based on skills and experience
If you are looking for a cool role in a fun, relaxed environment then we would love to hear from you!
Please complete the application form available here