We don't just design and develop new Drupal websites!
You may already have a Drupal environment and are looking at your support and hosting options. The big advantage of Open Source software is that you have control over who supplies these services and can move providers with little effort.
These Drupal websites can be built in a number of different ways, not all of them following best practice. The team at Koda live and breathe Drupal and are happy to take on support and hosting of your existing environment, before doing so we perform an audit where we make an assessment on how the site has been constructed whether we foresee any issues and share our findings with you before we proceed.
Once you are part of the Koda family you will have access to our team of web professionals as well as be comfortable in the knowledge that your website is being looked after:
The maintenance and hosting agreement covers the following activity:
- Hosted in Auckland based data centre
- Koda utilise rack space in an enterprise level data centre
- Includes spam filtering and IP blocking
- Regular patching cycle that will see all modules used on the Drupal platform updated on a 3 month cycle
- Security patches classified as urgent will be applied immediately
- The web servers used to host Koda supported environments are monitored 24x7, minimising outage times
- Infrastructure Back ups
- Underlying operating system is backed up daily
- Webserver backups
- The web environment is backed up daily both on and off site
- This allows full recovery of complete web environment (including database at any time)
- In the event of a catastrophic event occurring in the data centre, Koda is able to run the complete web environment from our own data centre located within our office in Albany.
- As part of the hosting package, Koda will establish a test environment on our Staging environment to test changes before moving to live environment
If you'd like to find out more please contact us and we'll happily arrange the initial assessment and our thoughts on hosting and support options.