1. COLLECTION OF DATA
All of our registration, enquiry or signup processes requires a valid contact person, e-mail address and telephone number. Please take note that your details or other submissions that you make on this site may contain other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site. Like many web sites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below.
2. USE OF DATA
We may use Data to customise and improve your user experience on this site. We will make efforts so that your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data;
- a service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party, by way of example an Application Service Provider;
- pursuant to legal process or law enforcement;
- we find that your use of this site violates this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property;
- this site is purchased by a third party whereby that third party will be able to use the Data in the same manner as we can as set forth in this Policy. In the event you choose to use links that appear on our site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
4. IP ADDRESS
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
5. SSL SECURITY
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. While we use atleast a 128 Bit SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We may notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
7. NO GUARANTEES
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact us