Kaizon is an Auckland and Wellington-based multi-disciplinary building consultancy firm. The team were looking to enhance their online presence and approached Koda to help design and develop their new site.
Key requirements were:
- Provide an easy to use, flexible content management system
- Provide a fully responsive design
- Ensure the site was configured to take full advantage of search engine optimisation
The Koda team elected to build the new site on the Drupal 8 platform, and developed a unique, custom design that they then applied. The outcome is a new site that sets the Kaizon apart from their competitors, establishing a refreshing online presence for their business.
Key Features of the project:
- Unique custom design - no templated design
- Fully Responsive
- Full content management system (CMS)
- Drupal 8 platform
- High availability clustered hosting