The New Zealand Homœopathic Society was established in 1951, the society was running a WordPress brochure site for managing their page content with a Magento eCommerce solution for their online book store. They approached Koda Web Design to assist them with a consolidated web solution that would simplify their operation. Key requirements included:
- The need for a secure members only area
- The ability to collect donations and membership subscriptions online
- An integrated ECommerce website coupled with the standard brochure website functionality they required including:
- Video display
- Integrated with their backend accounting system Xero
- Integrated with their payment gateway - PayPal
The Koda team chose the Drupal platform to deliver the new online presence. Ubercart delivers the ECommerce engine seamlessly integrating with Xero and PayPal. Drupal's strong access control functionality allows access to content to be controlled based on the roles users have.
Koda migrated all product content and associated images from both the WordPress and Magento databases, delivering a reasonably complex project on time and budget.